- Mario Badioli and Nason have worked then. Presumably Badioli even then carried the pieces mostly. It is an artistic proof and comes directly from Mario Bandioli.
- A kid in very thick plain blown glass, with applications of lattimo, black and red glass, with 2 blue murrihnes for the eyes. Fullyiridescent.
- Evident the influence of the great Artists with who Nason had the privilege to work during his period at the I.V.R. Mazzega, the glass factory where Egidio Costantini, ideator and owner of Fucina degli Angeli (name given by Cocteau), was used to commission the glass sculptures from the original drawings of Picasso, Chagall, Cocteau, Guttuso and many other incredible Masters of the 20th Century Art.
- Dimensions: 27.5 cm / 32 cm.
- Signed / Marked: No
- Condition: very good.
- This unicorn is the exact piece published at pag of the book “I vetri di Ermanno Nason/The Glass Sculptures of Ermanno Nason” edited in 2003.
- Museo del Vetro, Venice